Our Blog
Dealing with a Narcissist - with JP Sears

Dealing with a Narcissist – with JP Sears

How to deal with Narcissism in those around you Ultra Spiritual T-Shirts: Claim Your free download of “10 Insights for Awakened Living” and “7 Ways to Be More Spiritual Than Your Friends” at Connect with me at: How can you effectively deal with a narcissist when you’re in a relationship with one? While narcissism and it’s traits are perhaps the other persons issue, I ask you to challenge yourself by asking, “Why am I a perfect match for the narcissist?”…

Hypnosis with Positive Affirmations for Self Love

Hypnosis with Positive Affirmations for Self Love

Hypnotherapist Alicia Fairclough presents a Hypnosis with Positive Affirmations for Self Love. This is a truly happy hypnosis. If you enjoy this hypnosis video then please share it with someone you think could benefit from seeing it. As always, I love reading and responding to you comments so please let me know how this hypnosis was for you. Website: www.AmazingSleepHypnosis.com Facebook: www.facebook.com/AliciaFaircloughHypnosis Instagram: @sydneyaly source

Affirmations for Self-Belief and Self-Worth

Affirmations for Self-Belief and Self-Worth

Get the full set of 8 Affirmations as part of the Core Think Yourself Slim Weight Loss Program. Your meditation guide, hypnotherapist and life coach all in one program Learn more and listen to samples of each day here: These affirmations are designed to be repeated silently or out loud to improve self-belief, confidence and self-worth. Affirmations work on the 20% part of your conscious mind and conscious behaviour and will filter into the remaining 80% subconscious over time to…

How To Build Confidence In Sports

How To Build Confidence In Sports

Improve your confidence in sports with Dr. Patrick Cohn, Master Mental Game Coach to Pro Athletes at Dr. Cohn helps athletes, coaches and sports parents understand how to improve their confidence for competition. In “Sessions with Doc,” Dr. Patrick Cohn answers your sports psychology and mental training questions. Visit Peaksports.com and click on contact us to submit your question for Dr. Cohn to answer in his mental game videocast or podcast. Here’s the question Dr. Cohn answers this week: ARNIE…

Why Men Never Get Over A Breakup

Why Men Never Get Over A Breakup

It’s commonly thought that women hurt more after a breakup. Is there any truth to this? Go to and use the promo code dnews to save $5 off your first purchase! Read More: Study: Women hurt more by breakups but recover more fully “Women experience more emotional pain following a breakup, but they also more fully recover, according to new research from Binghamton University.” Why breakups hurt more for women “Men and women’s hearts are equally prone to breaking—but does…